Membership: The Teaching and Learning committee was chaired by Peter Uvin, Academic Dean and Professor of International Humanitarian Studies, Fletcher School. Detailed member information is listed below.
- What should be the university’s principal goals with respect to teaching and learning?
- How do we think about assessment and measuring the outcomes of student learning?
- How can we create learning environments that will allow all students to achieve their full potential?
- From a teaching and learning perspective, what are the most compelling observations and recommendations from the working group reports?
- In addition to the issues addressed in the working group reports, what other critical teaching and learning issues should Tufts expect to face in the next 10 years?
- What principles should guide our responses to these issues?
- What should we plan to stop doing, or to start doing very differently, as we pursue teaching and learning goals and confront contemporary challenges?
|Peter Uvin (Former Chair)||Academic Dean and Professor of International Humanitarian Studies, Fletcher|
|Gary Roberts (Staff)||Assistant Provostfirstname.lastname@example.org||7-3313|
|Nancy Bauer||Dean of Academic Affairs and Professor of Philosophy, A&Semail@example.com||7-2343|
|Harry Bernheim||Associate Professor of Physics, A&Sfirstname.lastname@example.org||7-3187|
|Bárbara M. Brizuela||Associate Professor of Education, A&Semail@example.com||7-4721|
|Jonathan Garlick||Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Dentalfirstname.lastname@example.org||6-2444|
|Henry Klapholz||Dean for Clinical Affairs, Medicineemail@example.com||6-0313|
|Carole Palmer||Professor of Public Health and Community Service, Dental/Friedmanfirstname.lastname@example.org||6-6808|
|Donna Qualters||Director, Center for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching (CELT)||email@example.com||7-4002|
|Chris Rogers||Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Engineeringfirstname.lastname@example.org||7-2882|
|Edward Saltzman||Associate Professor and Scientist, Friedman/HNRCAemail@example.com||6-3245|
|Chris Swan||Associate Dean for Undergraduate Curriculum Development and Associate Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Engineering/Tisch Collegefirstname.lastname@example.org||7-3211|
|Angie Warner||Associate Professor of Biomedical Sciences and Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Cummingsemail@example.com||8-4200|