This page contains information about the cost of attendance for undergraduates at Tufts University. Note, the figures given below reflect official prices only and do not include student financial assistance. For information on financial assistance, please see the undergraduate admissions website or student services’ financial services website.
Tuition & Fees
Charges for undergraduate students during the 2016-2017 academic year are as follows:
- Tuition: $51,304
- Residence Hall (“Room”): $7,392
- Meal Plan (“Board”): $6,174
- Mandatory Health Services Fee: $784
- Activity Fee: $342
Total tuition, fees, room & board: $65,996
Additional charges include the following:
- Health Insurance: $2,451 (fee is waived upon proof of approved alternate insurance)
- Books: $800 (estimated cost)
- Personal: $1,404 (estimated cost)
In addition to financial assistance, Tufts offers an alternative 10-month payment plan in which expenses for the year are paid to TuitionPay in ten monthly installments, beginning May 15. There are no interest or finance charges. More details can be found here.