CELT has Kindles for loan! Each kindle is loaded with ten books geared towards Learning and Teaching. Come in to CELT today or email Roberta Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org and take one home with you!
Books on the Kindles
- Diversity and Motivation: Culturally Responsive Teaching in College. Margery B. Ginsberg & Raymond]. Wlodkowski
- Learner-Centered Teaching: Five Key Changes to Practice. Maryellen Weimer
- Creating Significant Learning Experiences, Revised and Updated: An Integrated Approach to Designing College Courses.
L. Dee Fisk
- Discussion as a Way of Teaching: Tools and Techniques for Democratic Classrooms.
Stephen D. Brookfield and Stephen Preskill
- Effective Grading: A Tool for Learning and Assessment in College. Barbara E. Walvoord
- How Learning Works: Seven Research-Based Principles for Smart Teaching. Susan A. Ambrose, Michael Bridges and Marie K Norman
- Classroom Assessment Techniques: A Handbook for College Teachers. Thomas A. Angelo & K Patricia Cross
- Using Evidence of Student Learning to Improve Higher Education. George D. Kuh, Stanley 0. Ikenberry, Natasha A. Jankowski, Timothy Reese Caine & Pat Hutchings
- The Online Teaching Survival Guide: Simple and Practical Pedagogical Tips. Judith V. Boettcher and Rita-Marie Conrad
- Whistling Vivaldi: How Stereotypes Affect Us and What We Can Do. Claude M. Steele